Here’s how to donate:
1. Members can donate Robinsons Rewards points when shopping for necessities at participating Robinsons retail stores namely; Robinsons Supermarket, Robinsons Easymart, Robinsons Selections, Southstar Drug, and Ministop.
2. Members must present their Robinsons Rewards Card or App at the check-out counter and inform Cashier that they want to donate their Rewards points.
3. The Cashier will receive the donated Rewards points as a “Non-Sale” transaction. The transaction will not be subject to VAT and other taxes.
4. Member must specify the amount of Rewards points he/she wishes to donate. One (1) Rewards point is equivalent to P1.00.
5. Member will still earn Rewards points for his/her purchase in Robinsons Supermarket, Robinsons Easymart, Robinsons Selections, Southstar Drug, and Ministop.
6. A Cash Receipt will be issued instead of a Sales Invoice once Rewards points have been successfully donated.
7. The donated amount will be handed to the Gokongwei Brothers Foundation (GBF) for the distribution of food and medicine to Frontliners (Uniformed Officials, Caregivers, Cleaners, Doctors and Nurses).
8. The Robinsons Rewards Points Donation Drive will run from April 12 to 30, 2020.
Terms and Conditions:
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB 05723 Series of 2020